Sunday, August 5, 2007

343 - Sunday Lazy Sunday


Apparently there are no longer any Krispy Kreme donut places in Houston. Nope. My entire reason for moving here has now been taken away. Wtf.

I woke up this morning, did my normal morning ritual - Feed kittens, make coffee, make waffles, eat waffles, drink coffee, check email, watched Gardening by the Yard with Paul James (I so love this guy. Total goofball, but a genuine goofball, which I always like), Did laundry, cleaned stuff (which I love too), then did some Net surfing and reorganized my 'birthday wish list' on Kaboodle.

I got a chance to talk to Tony today. That was good. Sometimes I forget that I miss him. (I mean, really.. he's old and stinky and has the maturity of a 10 year old, why would I miss him!?) *snicker* Anyway... it was good to talk to him.
Chels, Ray and I had a ... erm.... washcloth fight. Well see, I tossed a rolled up paper towel at Ray then went upstairs to get ready to go out, where I was struck with the brilliant idea of folding up a washcloth and putting an elastic around it. I hid at the top of the stairs and tossed it at Ray, who whipped it back at me, so I tossed it at Chels, who I think tried to toss it back. Anyway... it went downhill from there. Fun tho :) I do so like to play.

Chels and I went out to go to Krispy Kreme. We parked downtown and walked up and down the pretty area of Main Street. There are SOO many cool restaurants down there. Anyway... couldn't find it so we went to CVS to grab some some Advil n stuff, and while we were there I asked the clerk if she knew where a Krispy Kreme was. "Krispy Kreme left Houston. We don't have any here"

*blink*

wtf.

Anyway... so after we cried and pulled our hair out, we stopped at CoCo's Crepes & Coffee and Ohmygoodness it was so good. I swear I'm gonna end up putting on weight instead of losing. (As a result I'm going to join Curves next week. There's one about 2 blocks away from my office. Of course, I probably will take issue with their teaching methods and all that since I had managed a few, but I'll get over it. heh.
Also, found a cool place to get my hair done; Venus Hair Salon. Looks just TOoo cool. I want this haircut I think. Gonna go ask about that. Leave me a message if you think it's simply too ghastly for me to get.

Tonight I made Chicken Parmesan.. supper yummy. I forgot the Parmesan cheese, so I sent Chels out to get it. She made it there and back and didn't get lost :) I'm so proud!

Since then we're just chillin'. Gotta work tomorrow, so that means I have to put aside time to weep while curled up in the fetal position.

Odd Texas Observation:
It's freakin' hot here.

No comments: