Thursday, August 9, 2007

340 - The week is almost over... almost...


First off, my birthday is coming. Someone buy me this or I'll simply die. I'll die I say! Ok... maybe not that. But Fam, look at my Kaboodle (gifts for me list) for the stuff I want.

As usual, work is completely sucking the life outta me. But that's normal, so really why discuss that, eh?

So, I onto more pleasant things...
I am on an email list for a client, and these peeps were talking amoungst themselves (because apparently they forgot I'm on there) about how our seo stuff. One of the guys was all freaked about us putting links to one site from their individual sites. He was all exclaimation pointy and such... So, since I have a good relationship with the main contact over there, and I happen to know this guy is a super smart ass, I emailed one of the nutty quotes from the freakin' out guy with a note after saying "A bit dramatic? OH NOOO We're DOOOmed! Doooomed I say!!! Soylent green is people.... soylent green is PEOPLE!"

I get a note back quoting some scifi writer, and off we went into the land of geekdome. Anyway.. it was fun, and I got him laughing and agreeing that too many chefs in a website spoil the whole thing.

Tonight I was peeking at CraigsList at jewelry. I saw the heading for a ring that sounded super pretty and cheap, so I clicked. The ring is soo pretty. The price is soo good. They're nearby. I decided against it though. Know why? I'm a shallow bitch, that's why. I won't buy it because the womans' hand and nails in the picture were nasty. Not dirty, just not well cared for. So I don't want to wear a ring that some person who doesn't care for herself would wear. I thought about it after and realized I'm just not nice most of the time. But seriously.. ladies... don't take a picture of you wearing a ring with your nails undone and your hands all wrinkley. If you have wrinkly hands, put the damn ring on the table and take a picture of it. Don't put it on your nasty hands. ew.
Since I'm on the subject of things I hate... here are a few things never to do (especially if you come to my house) because I swear I'll mock you publically as well as slap the dickin's out of you;

  1. Do Not put your feet on my table. It's nasty, don't do it. Seriously it makes me gag.
  2. If I'm in the bathroom, do not holler at the door. It's just ignorant. Unless the house is on fire or you're head is falling off, or there's a midget at the door for me to mock, wait til I'm out.
  3. Do not eat food off my plate. I swear to God I'll stab your freakin' hand with my fork.
  4. Do not yell. My house echos and I swear we all have good hearing.

.... meh... the list is so damn long I can't even type them all.

It was HOT hot hot today. The weather I put up doesn't tell it like it is... the heat index was like 101. So maybe it just got to 95, but it felt 101. heh.

Tonight we went out to grab Burger King. We hadn't had that in along time so it sounded like a good idea. I made it there ok. Made it back ok. Took a few one way streets (I do that quite a bit, not as much as I blow through stop lights, but I do it. )

We played Myth game. Eh. It was ok. Lucy was SOoo funny. There are little chips that go with the game and for some reason she didn't want us to touch them. We would reach for oneand she would slap us (she never uses claws) she was like a little wee dragon guarding gold.

(Here's a picture of Lucy guarding her chips. )

OH... and you should see the hot car that's parked outside my garage (in the alley). This thing is gorgeous!

Chels took a bunch of pictures of this for her dad, but I thought I'd pop one in here too!


No comments: