Sunday, August 12, 2007

339 - 338 - 337 - A brief overview


Friday:

wasn't terrible, got work done, blah blah.

OH... I did get to see something neat. I'm 44 floors up, and I watched a huge bright yellow butterfly flit by my windows. I thought that was amusing for some reason.

Friday night we went to Felix's restaurant. Mexican. Good! Been around for ages and ages. We liked it a great deal.

Saturday:

Saturday I did some cleaning, Chels and I went to Ikea to get her a desk, I got my haircut pretty short (wicked cute, I'll take a picture, Ray isn't too keen on it really)

I went to Venus Hair, Ohmygosh what a cool place! Chels and I hadn't explored "The Heights" yet so going out there was just the coolest thing. Tons of huuuge old trees and big brightly painted victorians. It was just very pretty.

That evening Ray and Chels and I went to "Whataburger". Its like McDonalds or Burgerking, but different.. different meaning Holy CRAP what a good hamburger!! These burgers (and fries) totally blew away any other fast food restaurants. The fries remind me of McDonalds fries before they started to taste like ass. SOO yummy!

Sunday:

Today was normal, did a lot of cleaning. Wanted to get the woodwork and such done, which I did. Watered the garden, was baffled at the heat. 99, but the heat index was 110 and over. Holy crap! Hot hot hot.

Ray and Chels went out to go to the mall to get me an anniversary gift. Apparently they got lost, so it took them hours n hours. Chels and I went back to the mall so I could get something for Ray, but we got there at like 6:50pm, and apparently the mall closes at 7pm. grr. So off to Target. I found something fun for him there :) Tonight we are CSI'ing (as usual) and eating pizza.

Ok... pictures:



This is where I have ciggies at the tower










This is Whataburger (finally, truth in advertising!)












Pussy for Dinner! *snickersnort* Ray and I were out having a cig, I looked in and there's Roxie, hanging out in my pasta dish. heh. She's a goober.







And finally; Chelsea bein' cute :)

No comments: