Friday, July 20, 2007

360 - TGIF


I got up late today. Not sure what I did to mess with my alarm clock, but it wasn't going off, so late it was.

Getting up late sorta sets the tone for the day, and since it was raining BUCKETS this morning it wasn't shocking that I wasn't feeling all sunny.

I went back to the parking garage across from the office (The one that charged me $15.00 yesterday) and this time parked on the very top. Yay. Of course, raining buckets and tops of garage is not cool. I stepped out and the water was literally up to my ankle. Luckily I wore my flipflops and carried my work shoes.

I ended up getting in at 8:40am. Blah. Things went OK at work. Boring right now. Hopefully that will change soon.I'm tired tonight so this is a short one. heh

I went out for lunch and walked around downtown for awhile. Very pretty place :)

Finally got Internet! YAAAY!

Found out that parking on the top is only $8 bucks... IF you get in before 8am. Early bird freakin' lame assed special. Next time I see an early bird I'm going to run it over. SO... $15.00.

Came home, cleaned a bit, took a nap, woke up , made dinner, ate, drove to the store, drove home, ate a cookie.

That was about it. heh

Told you I was tired today. I'm sure I"ll have interesting stuff to write about tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there,

I got to your blog in strange way. Life's really funny:) Scenario:

- I google for some 3D tattoo effects
- find http://www.kaboodle.com/nefarious_cupcake
- find http://www.kaboodle.com/nefarious_cupcake
- see that you work 'on web' (www.commonplaces.com)
- see you're hiring people :)

and now it comes to the real thing.

do you hire overseas? asking as a 5+ yrs experienced LAMP programmer with some idea of what (x)HTML/CSS valid code, javascript & ajax are ( :) )

also, a private one... do you do e-marketing? promotion? I have some pretty nice ideas but rather hard to be developed from here (East Europe)

if i bother you, juse want to know - sorry :)

dohorvat@gmail.com