Sunday, July 22, 2007

358 - Sunday mellow Sunday.

Today was pretty good. Not much going on. Lots of cleaning of course since it's Sunday, but other than that it was pretty mellow. I got laundry done and swept and mopped floors, did the glass and stuff.

I decided to go off to Target and pick up a cardigan, ended up with a new printer (we needed one) more clothes hangers so I'll stop stealing Ray's hangers, a new book, a new phone cus the phones here suck, and some new jammies... cus... well cus I wanted new jammies :D

I got a little lost on the way home, but the AIG building is huge and I used that as a landmark. So I made it home without too much issue. Spent the rest of the day sorta lazing around. I played around with photoshop a bit, did a wee bit more cleaning, played with the kitties... except for Biddy, who got in trouble so she's hiding under the couch right now.

It was sunny all day. Hot hot hot. My car thermometer said it was 97. It's way cooler now though. It's storming too with huge loud thunderclaps and lightening. It actually gets loud in here when it rains. The rain hits the skylight which is pretty big and is quite loud.

I didn't get a chance to talk to the kiddo today. I miss her. I can't wait for her to get here.

No comments: